Saturday, January 15, 2011

★ (You Love A) Truck Drivin' Man ★ (FrAnK PeReZ Original)

This song goes out to all you big rig truck drivers out there and to all you woman who love your truck drivin' men! Thanks for watching and have a great week! ... FrAnK On a side note: This is one of my older songs, although I did add the bridge recently for it's YT debut. I actually wrote this one back in the late 70's I would say. Back about the time all the 'Smokey and the Bandit' movies were playing, those were great fun movies and I enjoyed them! Also, there was the CW Mccall 'Convoy' song which was a big hit at the time! I'm sure they were the inspiration for this song. Hope ya like it! ... FrAnK ************************* You Love A Truck Drivin' Man © 2010 Frank Perez Music 1) Driving big 'ol rigs down highways makes a man feel mighty small But, by your side my darlin' I feel like the biggest man of all I see your face in the stars at night Can't hardly wait to hold you tight But I can't be with you tonight You love a truck drivin' man 2) Everytime I make my truck stop I find the time to give you a call Just to tell you that I miss you And to say I love you most of all Boy, how the time sure passes slow When you're out on the road and so far from home But by this time tomorrow night You'll be, lovin' your truck drivin' man BRIDGE: When white line fever takes a hold of me My mind always drifts to you I'm shiftin' gears but I would rather be back at home holding you VERSE 1

Thanks To : Health Care Products

No comments:

Post a Comment