Saturday, February 5, 2011

Furious (Fuck You) - JaRule, 01, and Vita - Music Video - With Lyrics

This is a music video of the song Furious(AKA Fuck You) By JaRule ,01 , and Vita. Pictures are from Fast and Furious films: 1, 2, 3, and 4. Lyrics: [Ja Rule] [01] Yeah It's our world.. please believe Niggas ain't real.. please believe It's murda.. please believe INC.. niggas what's fuckin with me? RULE.. love me or hate me.. baby Refer to 3:36.. baby That's the rule.. please niggas don't get it confused See this game that we playin'.. ya'll playin' to lose Who's next that wanna ride.. (who?) Spittin.. (who?).. how I do niggas.. (who?).. knowin they wanna ride (who?) Rule baby.. I've been really outta control lately If you relatin' let me hear ya say.. yay-yaay.. yay-yaay Ya'll feelin' my pain?.. I've been runnin' wild time and again Ya'll swerve in my lane.. I'll pull up and start poppin' ya brain Fuck knowin' these broads names.. it's [ ] the champagne Ya'll niggas is lame.. my niggas ain't sane.. Who you fuckin' with? [Ja Rule] [01] Ya'll niggas wanna dead.. (who?).. Then wanna ride.. (who?) Ya'll know the niggas that be steady screamin'.. (Fuck you!) [Vita] It's murda murda.. you know it's murda murda We scream it.. we yell it.. we livin' murda murda murda [Ja Rule] [01] Ya'll ain't feelin.. (who?) Ya'll don't like.. (who?) Ya'll know the niggas that be steady screamin'.. (Fuck you!) [Vita] It's murda murda.. you know it's murda murda We live it.. we breathe it.. we screamin' murda murda murda [Ja Rule] Murder INC. is my blood.. We go through the pain together.. by any ...

Friends Link : BestOnFriday Health Care Products

No comments:

Post a Comment